Deathwing GL1000: Coming Together

Posted: May 15, 2013 by noahyamen

Painted  Valve  Covers  Tank 2

A number of things changed since the last update. The painted motor ended up having some problems. So eventually I replaced it with a good one I had acquired. This time I left the motor unpainted, and cleaned it up nicely. And painted the valve covers black, as well as the tank.

Ended up buying an antique tractor seat. It did require some modification to work, but it's a pretty comfortable seat if you can believe it.

I made the headlight out of some fog light parts and a mix of the original headlight.

Photos


Join our newsletter!

Stay up-to-date with upcoming events, new products, and custom bikes for sale.